April flew by for me, considering i’ve been unable to get up and about much, and have spent basically every day at home, it flew. Which surprises me because usually when you’re doing nothing time drags.
- Be out of my back brace. – Almost there!! Few more weeks left.
- Reach my savings goal for this month. – DONE
- Write at least five blog posts. – Almost… 4 posts for April!
- Be walking completely normally again. – SMASHED IT
- Start physiotherapy. – Not just yet… 4 weeks till i do though!
- Eat healthier. – Okay so… failed at this one!
- Write down one thing i like about myself every single day. – I forgot
- Finish my list of films to watch whilst out of work with my back. – I added some so not quite through this but… 41 films down… and 3 seasons of Greys Anatomy amongst other shows!!
- Read two books. – I read one… How To Fall In Love – Cecelia Ahern, absolutely amazing, loved it!
- BE HAPPIER – Hmmm, i half did this… things started out well but i’ve been hit with a wave of… i don’t even know what to describe it as because i don’t think i have depression, i just feel down lately, i have had a lot going on and it all gets a bit overwhelming sometimes. I try to power through though… maybe this month!!
My Goals for this month are as follows…
- Be completely out of my back brace!!
- Continue saving money
- Stop shopping online so much!!!!
- Eat Healthier – but really do it this time.
- Read two books – and really do this one too…
- Try and be positive every day.
- Drive – i am SO scared to drive but by the end of the month i want to have done it!
- Write more blog posts!
- Start exercising again – lightly: walks and swimming
So, only 8 this month. Like i said last time, you don’t have to set 10. Setting too many goals, as you can see, makes achieving them difficult…. that said, 9 this month, and i’m going to TRY my hardest to achieve them! I think i might do a separate post on how i feel, i know this is a boob job blog, but sometimes you just need to get things off your chest… no pun intended haha!!
I hope May is good to everyone, and that if you, like me, feel down, we have a happier month.