Something a little different for BBJ but i always see posts like this and i LOVE them! Since my accident and feeling more positive about life in general i want to make monthly goals like this all the time. So here goes… By the end of April i want to…
- Be out of my back brace.
- Reach my savings goal for this month.
- Write at least five blog posts.
- Be walking completely normally again.
- Start physiotherapy.
- Eat healthier.
- Write down one thing i like about myself every single day.
- Finish my list of films to watch whilst out of work with my back.
- Read two books.
- BE HAPPIER
Your goals don’t have to be huge big scary goals to accomplish. Mine aren’t. Tailor your goals to you. Don’t set unrealistic goals, or you will never achieve them… i know because i used to do this haha!! It can be something as little as ‘finish that TV series’, or as big as ‘sort out a mortgage’ anything you want. You don’t have to set 10. Set 2, 3, 4 even just one goal accomplished is good in my eyes!! Happy April everyone. Hope it’s a good one for us all!!